Wednesday, February 22, 2012

quick little update..

I'm beat- but so excited. I have a bunch of super awesome new things that will be posted up in my shop this weekend. Some things that are going to be really hard for me to sell because I want to keep them for myself- including 2 cathrineholm pieces - <sniffle sniffle>

I have also been busy crocheting. I have completed two baby blankets. They came out really cute and I'm really excited to get them posted. I will be listing the two of them and also a posting for custom blankets as well.

So this weekend will bring lots of great posts and pictures..

Right now I think I'm going to take the rest of the night off, veg out and play order up on my iphone.

Have a good night! (tomorrow is my friday, as K and I are going on a "date" and took friday off from work!) lots of pictures to be posted of that adventure as well!!