Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wolf Oak Acres


This weekend launches off my sister's fall festival at Wolf Oak Acres Each year she seems to add something new to the festivities. This year they added "Ballistic Ball" (it's like paint ball without the paint it shoots out softer balls at people. no pain and no mess!), Life size lincoln logs! Seriously so awesome!!!, and another attraction called splatzone alley. This is in addition to all her other fun stuff she had previously - corn cannons,  slingshots, a cow train, pig racing, ginormous pedal carts, a bouncy pillow, gem mining, hay rides, and of course the HUGE, and main attraction the corn maze. They of course have concessions and a gift shop as well. Evenings she has outdoor movies and a flashlight maze. 

But mostly if you live in the NY area you should be focused on her Columbus Day weekend festival. Last year they had thousands and thousands of people come for the 4 day event.


Guys THIS is what I've been preparing for! Hopefully the weather is as beautiful as it was last year. She has over 20 hot air balloons scheduled again this year along with a HUGE craft festival. People literally came from Canada and surrounding states for it last year. 

Lets all hope and keep the positive vibes flowing this way that she has another fantastic season. If you do stop on by, stop in and see me because I'll have my booth set up (the hive botanicals) selling my soaps! Say HI! I'm sure I'll be in and around other weekends as well helping her out. So send me an email if you'll be in town!