Monday, December 10, 2012

hanging by a thread..


Everyone has their boundaries when it comes to what they chose to write about on their blogs. I actually just wrote and deleted an entire post because I'm sitting here debating on what is too much and when I should hold back. I've always been someone to just tell it like it is. You ask me how I am and I will really tell you and not just say "Fine, and you?" Some people like that and I'm sure it annoys others. 

So in the words of Henry Rollins - when life hands you lemons, say, “Oh yeah? I like lemons. What else ya got?” 

What this means is I may be MIA for a little bit. I already had a bunch of scheduled posts for the next two weeks (and quite frankly I hope it doesn't take that long for me to get back on track with my life) but my brain is in overdrive working on repairing and fixing and it just doesn't have the capacity to also try to be entertaining and I certainly do not want to bother you all with my problems and turn this blog into a place where I just come and vent and rant. Thats not what I started it out as, and thats certainly not what I want it to turn into. And lately thats where it seems to be headed. A Negative Nellie and I don't want to be a negative Nellie.

Boundaries. We all place them on ourselves. I just need to stick to them.