Friday, February 21, 2014

fff vol 104

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



I have been in love with Emily's prints for many many years now. I love how she just keeps expanding and growing her subjects.


Please can I move in?



Simply amazing


Get in my belly!



I could eat carrots everyday..yum



Tee shirt Shoes of the week:


This shop has amazing shoes, there are sooo many that I want to add to my shoe collection.



It's been a very, very long week. I won't go into details. Just been a bad week and am very happy for the weekend to finally be here.

How was everyone's week?

How did everyone like my new feature of "bad word" of the week? Good, bad, don't care?

Hope everyone has a great weekend. This weekend is packaging and design weekend. Lots of great new products to be coming out in the shop in the next few months. Woo hoo!! More details soon.