Friday, October 25, 2013

fff vol 87

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:




?!?!!?


Please can I move in?




Out of all the homes I have posted..this one is definitely my dream house. It is perfect in every way and exactly what I picture when I say I want to live out in the woods with a garden.


Get in my belly!


I cannot believe that Halloween is next week. I may just have to make these, for us, not the trick-or-treaters. mwah-hah-hah


Tee shirt of the week:


Johnny Cupcakes never fails in bringing the best Halloween tees every year!



So this past week was pretty awesome. I was on vacation (some of you may be saying "again?!" ..yes..again.) and it was the prefect kind of vacation. One with no plans (except stock piling/making soaps for upcoming holiday shows). I also tried a new adventure...disc golf, with the mister and Erick, and it was actually pretty fun. So fun, we went two different days. I suck..but I have confidence I'll get better! The rest of the time was spent lounging around - vegging out to random shows on Netflix while crocheting up some wash cloths for the shop (can you say Organic cotton?!) I really do not want to go back to work Monday...wish we could make a living of my soaps sales...dreaming big. you never know. It could happen.  We decided to not go to the last two outdoor markets of the season. The weather has gotten colder and not many people are going to the markets. It was just seeming like a waste of a day. So the indoor markets start up soon..fingers crossed those all go well.

How has everyone been? Any great plans for the weekend?