Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buy Handmade vol 15


I am very sorry to tell you that I have been stood up. I thought I was going to be having another amazing interview for you all to read and be inspired. Instead I have evil, crazy dogs that have been unleashed to seek out vengeance. Just kidding (maybe)

I have always had a hard time giving up control and relying on other people to do what they say they are going to. I guess you could say I have some significant trust issues. So that is the one part that is difficult for me, having to rely on the sellers to get me their interviews in the time frame I ask so that I still have time to create photo layouts and to get the posts together. I'm not really sure how to avoid this situation in the future. I actually had a feeling mid week but was giving the person the benefit of the doubt that it would be sent in last minute. But I was wrong...life happens.

So I deeply apologize. These posts are my favorite and I look forward to them each week. I promise to do everything in my power to get one up for you next week. We'll just keep our fingers crossed there won't be another unleashing of the hounds in the future!

4 comments:

  1. What a bummer! I was stressed about the same thing when I was asking for guest posts. It's never easy to rely on other people.

    Don't stress, though. I'm sure next week will make up for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I'm not stressed. It was just a disappointment. Giving up that control is the hardest part!

      Delete
  2. Aww - too bad! I promise I won't stand you up for the end of August! Eep! Deadline's approaching quickly too!

    ReplyDelete