Wednesday, July 11, 2012

calling for opinions


I was talking last night with Nicole, and I think I may take a step back and write more freely on my blog again. My Friday and Sunday posts will not be going anywhere (I love those too much!!) - but Monday and Wednesday posts- may not stay weekly.

So I'm asking for feedback. If you are someone that reads daily/weekly..what do you like about my blog that keeps you coming back? I don't want to take away something if people are looking forward to me posting about certain things..

What would you like to see more of? I, personally, would like to do more of my movie reviews. I love sharing movies and documentaries I've watched - I just haven't had a lot of time lately to do that, but need to get back into that. I have some good ones to share!

So this is a call out to everyone. Even if today is your first day visiting. What do you like on a blog (any blog)? What makes you come back for more? My charm and sarcasm can only go so far!

So fire away, let me have it! Tell me what you like or what you would like to see more of!