Friday, March 01, 2013

fff vol 55


Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


I'm so in love with this iphone case. I never got one for my phone, I just try to be extra careful when I carry it around. But this little case would be so perfect!!


Please can I move in?

I'm not sure if "the toaster" could tow this house, but I wish it would and I'd just go an escape into the wild.


Get in my belly:


I could eat this entire cake right now. Yes I could.


Tee shirt Dress of the week:

 

I need this dress. Not want, but need. Yes. Need. Please donate to the "Trisha needs a dress with little Ella's all over it" I accept cash or paypal, no personal checks. Thank you. 




So. I'm sure if you read my post from yesterday you all know I haven't had the greatest of days lately, on top of it I have had a very trying week at work. I do want to say that without a few of the girls on my new team, I think I would have lost my mind. I am so happy to finally actually be working with a team that helps one another, instead of it only always being me helping everyone else. 

I have had a terrible headache since Wednesday that isn't seeming to go away and only continues to grow. Hopefully it goes away soon. I haven't felt like doing much. I just want to lay around and hug Lola all the time. Her breathing isn't seeming to get any better even with the meds. I'm really worried for her and for us and the decision we may need to be making shortly. We both agreed that we do not want her to suffer. This just seemed to come about so quickly and seems to be progressing very rapidly as well.

So this weekend I'll be doing nothing, and I'm completely content with that.