Friday, March 15, 2013

fff vol 57


Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


These little mugs are so adorable.


Please can I move in?



I am love with this little kitchen set.


Get in my Lola's belly!




We are putting Lola on holistic treatment as well as changing her diet. We have been doing a lot of research and one of the things I read is how good cottage cheese (with flaxseed) oil is for dogs (and people) with cancer. So for her birthday on Sunday. She won't have her normal 4-5 layer cake, this year she will have cottage cheese and fruit as her dessert birthday snack.


Tee shirt of the week:

Super cute tee shirt from an Etsy shop, KinShipGoods




Did you win the awesome Pear skirt?! 

If your name is Melissa and you got a special email from me last night you did!  Congratulations Melissa!




If you are bummed that you didn't win there is still time to win yourself a vegan magazine/recipe book and beautiful hand painted calendar here