Friday, March 29, 2013

fff vol 59


Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


I'm not a "beachy" type of person. You will never catch me sunbathing or anything like that (especially seeing that I seem to have some weird allergy or something when I get in the sun- I've talked about it before) But I dream about rocky beaches..the beaches of Maine and growing my smooth rock collection. I would like this towel to go with me so that I can sit on it after a day of rock collecting to see my treasures.


Please can I move in?


I completely want to live here, own a big wheel and just ride around all day from space to space. "Oh wait, gotta get on my big wheel to trek off to the bathroom". Such an amazing space.


Get in my belly!



I'm not a huge chocolate fan (gasp)- when I say that I mean you won't catch my eating a solid chocolate bar. But I do like things like chocolate cakes, brownies, whoopie pies etc. Last year was the first year I tried a cadberry egg. And I must say, it was pretty darn good. I won't be eating like handfuls of them. But one or two little mini ones were pretty tasty. So it being Easter this weekend..I figured I' find something "Easterish" to share..and check these out! Holy crap! I may have to give this recipe a try and take it with me for Easter on Sunday when we go to my sister's.

Tee shirt Dress of the week:


I'm loving way too many awesome dresses at Modcloth right now.


Well it's been a pretty sad week here for us, but I want to thank everyone so much for all the kind comments about our baby Lola. I really and truly appreciate all the love and heartfelt comments both on here and in emails. It meant a lot to me. So thank you all. It's still obviously very fresh. I have random outbursts of sobbing. But other times we are just sharing stories and there is laughter and tears mixed together. She was buried right next to my shop in our backyard so that she will always be next to me...

Next week I am on vacation the entire week. It definitely couldn't have come at a better time. I need to just unwind, de-stress and relax. My dad had surgery on Thursday so I know I will be over visiting him and making him treats, we have some plans to begin cleaning up the yard and possibly a small hiking getaway. We shall see. It depends on the weather (which keeps changing)

I also might get my little butt back out into my glass shop. It's been WAY too long since I've been out there. I have no excuse - I need to get back into it or there is no sense having all my gear.

I have some new things for the soap shop as well..and have been thinking up even more new things too... so I'm getting excited about all that. 

How has everyone been? Any plans for Easter - do you celebrate? Sorry that I have been so wrapped up in cancer research the past month. You have me back, no more mentions of cancer here. I did learn an awful lot though- so honestly if anyone has any questions (or needs some supplements!) please feel free to ask away.

Love all you guys .. xx