Friday, February 28, 2014

fff vol 105

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



Want a Fuggler? I do!!


Please can I move in?



A very cool modern home


Get in my belly!


Yes, this in my belly would make me very happy.



Tee shirt Frames of the week:


Awesome frames, I have been in the market for new glasses for quite a while now (Like 3 years?!). I pretty much have the frames pinned down that I am in love with. But I keep dragging my feet for an unknown reason. I really just need to buy them and switch things up.



Best Cat ever!


No words are needed as to how simply awesome this cat is! I just had to share this little fuzz-ball.



Very excited to have another weekend upon us. I have a lot of The Hive work in store for this weekend - design, labels and packaging. So excited to share with everyone all the new things going on around here. It won't be much longer, I promise.

What does everyone else have going on this weekend?