Friday, April 04, 2014

fff vol 110

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



I love these vintage charts. The mister actually bought one a year ago, but we don't have it up anywhere until the house gets remodeled I just love how they pop and all the drawings, they have them of botanicals and of animals. Very cool. Check them out if you have never seen them before.


Please can I move in?




I know this isn't a house (I think its someone's backyard "shed") but its so awesome


Get in my belly!


We went out to dinner last weekend to Nolas and I cannot stop thinking about how absolutely yummy my dinner was. I don;t think I've ever gone somewhere, that nearly a week later I am dreaming about eating the same dish again! haha

This is what I had if anyone was wondering:  Chicken Nola prosciutto and sage flour dredged and battered chicken breast with a lemon sauce


Tee shirt of the week:


Zen threads...ah I could pick out nearly all their shirts!



Random find of the week:

My friend Leigh shared this on her facebook page the other day, and it was just too awesome to not share..


Number three is my favorite hahaha

3. "What do you do all day?"

This week has flown by. I cannot believe it's already friday. Lots to do in the few shot weeks we have left before markets start back up. We have some awesome new layouts and great new products. Can't wait to share all the completed products and setup with you guys. It feels like I've been talking about it forever, but things are finally almost ready and getting exciting!
Have a great weekend everyone!