Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PETA and The Hive

PETA has always been one of those organizations that I admired and stood behind regarding their stance on no animal testing (among some of their other stances). I remember being in high school and having the pocket sized, cruelty-free pocket guide in my wallet. Taking it out and looking up everything I purchased. Never did I expect that I would someday own a company that would grace the pages of that little pint sized travel guide, as well as listed on their website!

Yes! You heard me right!! I have gone through the certification to get all my products, and company certified and licensed by PETA. I am now a proud member in the "Beauty Without Bunnies" program!!!!


Over the next few weeks you will start seeing a change to some of our packaging and also in our Etsy shop to share and spread the word that our products are cruelty free, and many also vegan. 

Some packaging won't change immediately because of large investments that have already been in the current labels. But you can be assured that once they have run out, new labels proudly displaying our new certification will be ordered.

 

This is a really big deal for us over here at The Hive and I just wanted to share with all of you this awesome news.