Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Movies - #1


While I didn't put the rest of the movies in an sort of order because I love each one for different reasons I will say, without a doubt, Christmas Vacation is my all time favorite Christmas movie.



Christmas Vacation (1989)


Storyline

It's Christmas time and the Griswolds are preparing for a family seasonal celebration, but things never run smoothly for Clark, his wife Ellen and their two kids. Clark's continual bad luck is worsened by his obnoxious family guests, but he manages to keep going knowing that his Christmas bonus is due soon. 



And there you have it. Twelve awesome holiday movies you should be watching this year..and every year going forward. I'm sure many of you out there are raising your hands and saying, "Wait..you forgot ____!! How could you forget ____?!!" I did have to put limits! Or else I'd just be putting movie after movie and would be going on and on. 

But here are a few more honorable mentions in my yearly watching queue..