Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas wish list

Every year as a child I remember my mom coming to my older sister and I, handing us the Sears Wish Book and JCPenny Toy Catalog and saying "Alright - start making your toy lists!". These books were amazing, hundreds of pages of toys. I would circle away, and place stars next to the really important items. I used to get so excited (as I'm sure every other kid did as well) That feeling of pure joy and excitement. I hate that now, as an adult, I don't have that same feeling that I did as a child. 

So this year..channeling my 7 year old inner self with a thirty-something year old tastes.. I put together a very small (yet pricey) wish list that I would love Santa to bring me this year:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


1. Thrive Furniture - Taylor sectional. The mister and I love this couch and have the perfect space for it. Well technically, not yet. But once the renovations are complete we will. It will definitely be mine ..someday.

2. Kitty sweater. I'm not a crazy cat lady. I used to have two of my own (well technically three, but one my mom stole away from me while he was still little) and I loved them to pieces but I will never have a kitty again. I haven't had to clean a litter box in over two years..and that feels wonderful! But just because I don't see my life ever having a real live kitty in it again..doesn't mean I can't want this amazing sweater. It's been on my wish list for well over a year. I just keep hoping that it will go on sale at some point!

3. Le Bunny Bleu sneakers - These sneakers are so adorable AND currently on sale! I love both but think I like the cream and orange ones slightly better..and oh I think I'd wear a size 7 if anyone was wondering. (says they run small haha) My goodness they have so many cute shoes!!

4. Modern Flip clock with calendar. Another must have once the renovations are complete

5. Amber ring. In addition to the turquoise ring I've been searching for, I've also wanted a chunky amber ring for as long as I can remember. Every time we go antiquing I always stop and search. Amber is gorgeous. I have a pair of amber plugs that I can no longer wear because they are too tiny. But how amazing is amber .. trapped history in a pretty package.

6. Thrive Furniture (again) - Earl Credenza. This would go in the same room as the couch. Their furniture is beautiful. I'll take one of everything.


How about you? Do you have a wish list?