Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pete Smalls is Dead



2010- Comedy- 95 minutes
Netflix - Streaming and DVD

Storyline

Two old pals attend an old friends funeral and find there is more to his death than him being dead.



I had high hopes for this movie and was left a bit disappointed. I have loved Peter Dinklage since his role in "The Station Agent" (I really loved that movie) The trailers I had seen made me feel it would be a great underground comedy. While there were many hilarious and goofy parts. It was just an "ehhh" in my book. Steve Buscemi is fabulous in his blonde, afro wig tho. 
Toward the end I almost turned it off, I was starting to get a little bored, the plot isn't all that great. But again, the funny moments and the actors cast kept me from hitting the off button.

To me this is a "watchable" - I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but wasn't a complete waste of time either.