Friday, January 24, 2014

fff vol 100!

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:




So awesome, she has such cute little packages. The "instant comfort box" I would love to have one of these, pull it out during moments to have a pick me up. Very cute idea.



Please can I move in?


Yes please, the perfect house in the woods!


Get in my belly!



You all know that I crave sweets and things like potatoes and pasta! Thats what we see every week. I figured if I started posting pictures of good for me foods I might start eating a little better. It can't hurt right?!

My house has been stocked full of apples, oranges and bananas and they have been my go-to snacks lately. I'm not liking the numbers I see on the scale and need to make a change. Which means laying off the sweets that I love so much and not having snacks later at night. With having thyroid disease, it is like instant adding on the pounds. Something I never had to worry about before. I was always the same weight within 5 pounds or so and was content and happy with my weight. I mean how can you complain being 5'4 and 115-120 pounds without having to work out or do anything..but then this happened..and the pounds keep adding on and not coming off. I havent changed the way I eat and I just keep gaining the weight and am feeling uncomfortable about it now. Very self conscience. 

So back to working out 5 days a week, trying to eat better and no more sweets (well I wont say NO more but I'll say - a lot less and definitely not later at night.

Does anyone else have thyroid disease? If you do, do you have a prolem now with your weight an what have you done to keep it in check?


Tee shirt Shoes of the week:


Super cute shoes at Modcloth right now.


So I don't know about where you all are living but New York has been bitter cold. negative degrees nearly every day for a week. I think next week the highest will be 9. This is definitely the coldest weather we have had here since we moved back to these parts. I am not someone that likes the heat. In fact I hate the heat and would take 60 degree weather any day over 80+ degree temps. But -19? This is too much even for someone that enjoys being cold! 

We were actually told at work that they are looking for case managers in Tampa and the starting pay is 10g more than we make here in NY. When it's -19 and my heat bill is more than my mortgage I start to think it might not be a bad idea!

Hope everyone is keeping warm. Happy weekend all!