Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year and a special present from The Hive!


Just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year! I cannot believe how fast last year went and that we have already passed by Christmas and are now into 2014. 

I have a lot of hefty goals I want to accomplish in 2014 - I am going to spend my New Years day relaxing and coming up with a grand ol list of exciting things to do, things I want to accomplish and things I want to see changed. 

The Hive Botanicals also wants to wish everyone a grand New Year and extend a small sale as a token of my love for you all! So bust out your Christmas money and come on over to The Hive to enjoy 14% off for the entire month of January using code 
"NEWYEAR14"

Are you making resolutions today? I'd love to hear them - point me to your blog or share in the comments!