Friday, January 10, 2014

fff vol 98

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



The most beautiful eye glass case I have ever seen. I would love this.


Please can I move in?



Stunning Danish home. I know I have been saying it for a long time, but I cannot wait until we are able to decorate and have walls and furniture!


Get in my belly!



I made this last week from one of our old Cooks Country magazines. It's one of my all time favorite magazines. I adapted the recipe a small bit because the amount of spinach they were calling for just was an insane amount - I probably only used a little over half what they used and it came out perfect. I also didnt put in the garlic and the red pepper flakes. (not a fan of garlic) You can also find the recipe here and adapt it as you see fit.

Tee shirt  Outfit of the week:


Fun and adorable outfit.

I have nothing exciting planned for the weekend. The weather is supposed to warm up a little bit and thaw from the freezing cold we had at the start of the week. 

What are your plans? During the winter I find myself having a hard time trying to get motivated most days. I just want to veg out and relax. I think its because we are so on the go come spring that its nice to have a season to just do nothing and relax. But there are lots of things I need to get a jump on so that everything is ready for my markets this spring. Can't wait to share all the new goodies that will be coming up!