Friday, July 12, 2013

fff vol 74

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



I came across a while back, then saw them again this past week in a treasury. I am just so smitten with them and think about how awesome it would have been to have one as a child.


Please can I move in?



What a great house and backyard..



Get in my belly!



As soon as someone at the market has cherries...I will be making these!



Tee shirt of the week:



My brother just moved to Brooklyn last week and is loving it. I love baseball tees and this one looks so comfy.



Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend? I'm getting antsy to go on an adventure. But we will probably stick around the area. The mister is working on the brakes on his truck - I cannot wait until that gets on the road and when we can take random little road trips for ice cream in it!

We are also updating out backyard and are learning about permaculture gardens and learning about foraging for food. So maybe we will work on that. 

I also need to create stock of my new Son of a Bee™ balm and start marketing that and getting it to local tattoo shops. 

So much to do. Oh! I finally found BPA-free deodorant containers I'll be able to use for my deodorants. Just saving up for the labels and then will be able to get those in the shop. If you want to donate to the "labels for deodorants" fund I'm gladly accepting donations! haha

Have a great weekend everyone, it was a long, stressful week at work - I'm soooo looking forward to a couple days off.