Friday, July 19, 2013

fff vol 75

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



This apron is so adorable, and that dress! Yes, please. I would love to wear this outfit while baking up some yummy treats.


Please can I move in?


I love this little hut. It doesnt look like it has a kitchen tho, but it is really awesome. Add just a little more square footage to it for a small bathroom and kitchen and it screams, perfect!


Get in my belly!


Oh my goodness, yum!!


Tee shirt Dress of the week:


I am in love with this dress..and it's on sale. Right now ModCloth is having great sales. Click on the banner on the side over here to be taken to all the greatness --------------------------------------->



So this week has been miserable. It's been over 100 and humid. If you know me, you know I HATE hot weather. Detest hot weather. I thrive and love weather that is between 40-65 degrees F. I love throwing on a jacket or sweater and curling up and being comfortable. When its over 100 and like 100 % humidity..there is no such thing as comfortable. How people like hot weather is a mystery to me. It makes me cranky and have no energy. Yuck!

So tomorrow for the market it's supposed to cool down a tad - be in the 80's but I have a feeling it will definitely be another lemonade day. Then after lunch at whole foods, woo hoo!

My plans for the weekend are to get up and share with you all my tattoo balm, I already sold some at the market last weekend. I was planning to do it this week, but again, too HOT to do anything!

What are your plans, has it been insanely hot where you live? Do you like it?!

Have a great weekend everyone! Oh and don't forget there is still time to enter the giveaway from Sunday!! Go enter now!!!