Friday, July 13, 2012

fff vol 23

Favorite finds from the past week

1. Etsy find of the week:



I need to remind myself of this more. It will make when I master my projects that much more enjoyable.








2. Blog of the week: Paper Crowns



I came across this blog about a month ago. Her story of how she met her husband is truly amazing and her posts and photography are simply gorgeous. It's a new daily read and should be yours too.




3. Please can I move in? 



One of the most perfect houses I have ever seen..and look at those gardens!




4. Get in my belly



Potatoes! Need I say more?! Oh how I love potatoes!




5. Tee shirt of the week from Counter Couture



I've always had an obsession with old school bikes. I've been wanting an old Schwin Pea Picker forever!! This shop has so many fun and quirky designs.

Weekend plans? I'm hoping to maybe cross something off my Summer Manifesto this weekend.. (beside the farmers market - because well..that's just a given!)