Friday, January 18, 2013

fff vol 49


Favorite finds from the last week: 

1. Etsy find of the week:


I can not even remotely express how much I am absolutely, madly in love with this shop! I had the hardest time just picking one image to post up. But oh my goodness..the cat..and the bird!! They have SO much personality. That bird has this look on it's face like "oh **chapstick** i gonna die, ah well." and the cat is like "holy mother, i caught it..now what?!" I need to ask this girl to take part in an upcoming behind the scenes. 


2. Blog of the week: 



I have been reading Lauryn's blog for a little while now, but just this past week I finally asked to do a button swap. She is super sweet, and how cool is it that she writes her blog in both English and Spanish? Go check her out - she also is going to have a behind the scenes feature in March, so make sure you check her out more then too..


3. Please can I move in?



Simply stunning.


4. Get in my belly... 


Churros. Apparently a west coast staple food. I've never had them, I hear about them all the time on various movies and television shows. But nope..they have never made their way into my belly.


5. Tee shirt of the week from Last Earth (on Etsy)



This shop has such cute tee shirts. There are many that I loved but this one is just too adorable.



I have a three day weekend ahead of me! I feel like I have a gazillion projects I need to complete though. I'm hoping the sun will come out and that I can get some pictures taken so that I can get these new soaps up in my shop. I'm also crocheting a blanket for my mom, so I want to get cracking on that. Of course I'll bake up some super tasty treat (or two..or three) Soap making as well... Maybe get back out of the house for a jaunt to do some antiquing. I'm itching to go back out to this large shop that we go to thats about 45 minutes away to see if any new treasures are to be found. We usually wait about 4-5 months in between heading out there in the hopes that it will be mostly new stuff each adventure. 

Happy weekend all. What does everyone else have planned? Anyone else get an extra day off?