Friday, January 25, 2013

fff vol 50


Favorite finds from the last week: 


Etsy find of the week:


I love my friend, Sara's, shop. I've known Miss Sara for many, many years now and she always impresses me with her newest and greatest goodies. This bag is awesome. It comes with two little red check mark pins for you to place on your bag. She has so many cute things. Please go check out her shop. Also - if you have a baby, or a friend with a baby- she has AWESOME onesies!
.


Please can I move in?




I'm in love with this room and fabulous couch. And ohhhhh the pictures! 


Get in my belly... 


Yes please!  Brownie cookies!!


Tee shirt Dress of the week from Spath Designs - Etsy



This dress is just so adorable. I want to wear it while running around on a beach searching for rocks for my beach/rock collection.



I have had a very interesting and crazy week! I have been MIA and haven't been keeping up with my blog reading because I've been so busy. Unfortunately I need to keep things a secret right now because I don't want to get too excited or get my hopes up in case things fall through. But I promise to update you all as soon as I can! 

So glad its already the weekend. I know it was only a four day week. But I have just been super tired for some reason lately and I really just want to sleep in! Something I never do (even on weekends) But this weekend, oh yes, there will be sleeping and catching up on blogs. I just want a nice relaxing two days off. 

Do you have any exciting (or low key) plans for the weekend?