Friday, April 06, 2012

fff#9


Such a cute lunch bag. I usually only take fruit and some graham crackers to work for lunch...but they deserve a cute bag to be carried in. 






I love this new dress at Modcloth and its 100% cotton. 


I would love to have this room in my house. It's so bright and gorgeous. I love all the windows and then the minimalistic furniture. Even my worst day working wouldn't be that bad if I was able to stare out these windows all day!



These candles are really cool. Would love to try to make some of these some time.


Super funny notes





I have always had a love for origami since first grade when Japanese exchange students came to my school and showed us how to make paper cranes. There is even an amazing documentary called Paper Folds - which I have watched multiple times and never get bored of watching! You can imagine the expression in my face when I came across these necklaces!


I hope everyone has a great weekend and Easter. I have another jammed packed weekend ahead of me, including a new feature starting here on Sunday. It's a "spin-off" on my "window shopping Sundays". If you like that feature on my blog - well.. this is going to be even better! 

You shall see! Come back Sunday to check it out!