Sunday, February 26, 2012

antiquing part 2- the spoils

The sun is shining today, the snow has stopped and I feel like I have a gazillion things to try and get done. Grocery shopping, check. Laundry, check (well it's in right now). Shop photos, check. Crocheting, half-check - I'm never actually done, there is always a project


Things left to do.

  1. Shop update
  2. Email Chantilly from MyGirlThursday with all my info as I am a March sponsor on her blog.
  3. Complete another blanket for my shop
  4. Work on a few little things on my blog
  5. Post a "window shopping Sunday" 
  6. Make dinner
Here are the pictures of my purchases from friday..


I LOVE this cake carrier and the best part is that I was able to get it for 10$! It is perfect. I had wanted a vintage cake carrier for a while, and my parents bought me a really nice round aluminum one last year. But this one...ah...i love my cake carrier... 


 As we walked around, I was starting to get bummed out. I had found some things I liked but most were out of my price range or just not really what I wanted to spend my money on. K had found a few things her was carrying around with him and I said " sucky, I'm not finding anything" As the words came out of my mouth I turned and saw this...
"AAAAAAWWWWWWWW" (I don't really know how you type out the "awwww" saying that people do as if the heavens were opening..but that was my moment. I LOVE Cathrineholm. I personally only have one piece of hers - a yellow skillet with a lid. Upon seeing this I hugged it and stated "you shall be mine". The price was reasonable plus we had a coupon that gave us 24% off everything priced over 10$ (so crazy!!) This little piece will remain with me..not going into the shop.

I actually have two other Cathrineholm pieces that I've gotten that are supposed to be for the shop- but I really don't want to sell them. This is when it's hard, when your shop features items YOU collect! 


Okie, doke. So much left to do today.. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!