Monday, February 13, 2012

changes..

i am going through (yes again) some changes to my blog. it's taking me a little bit to find a format that i really like and i feel fits me. i really think that this is the best yet. it just took me way too much time to update and round my buttons! i am very slowly learning the ins and outs of illustrator. i'm sure a lot of what i have been doing, most of you can do in seconds - but its fun learning how to use the program and figure something new each day.

i still have a lot of work to do - my buttons under my header need to be completely changed and updated (maybe a project for tomorrow) but it's slowly getting to what i like.

i know i promised my cookie recipe today- but i've been on my computer since 6:30 this morning and just want to go crochet for a little bit and relax..so tomorrow. i promise! cookie recipe and photos!

have a good night!
xo
t