Friday, February 24, 2012

ff#3


We had a very fun but very long day of antique shopping. Needless to say I'm a tad exhausted and feel like I walked miles and miles throughout a 1000 vendor shop. Tomorrow when I have recharged and have energy I will post the fabulous photos from the day of adventures. Sadly I didn't come home with a lot of goodies. I actually only bought two things (mister got a few things too) My finds were a cathrineholm bowl and a really awesome cake carrier. (pictures tomorrow)

So for now I will just post a few things I found throughout the week that made me smile and or made my "i want that" list..


This gorgeous blouse is a definite that is on my radar.


Wild olive wood tunnels. I just placed my first order with Omerica. I am in love with their plugs and recently a "street rep" for them. If you are in the market for some new plugs - use rep code "vera-20" and you will get 20% off your first order! I love their policies and once I start making my glass plugs I may try to implement something similar.


Mister loves old, gaudy gold frames. He actually bought another one today. This necklace reminds me of his obsession with frames while adding a bit of cuteness. I would love this necklace from Poppy and Fern


One of the rooms upstairs is going to be a walk-in closet. I can not wait to have a nice space to have all my clothes. This is definitely the look I am going for:


I found these great decals/DIY weekend project. 


It was a very good friday - lots of updates and photos tomorrow, and of course a shop update as well. Now it's time to relax and watch  a movie in bed.

xo