Friday, August 03, 2012

fff vol 26

Favorite finds from the last week: 


1. Etsy find of the week: Becton Dickinson Vintage Industrial Syringe Cabinet



So creepy but cool at the same time. I'm sure I could find many other uses, you know other than for my syringe stash I have randomly laying around.


2. Blog of the week: DIY SHOWOFF




I just have to say another thank you to DIY Showoff for featuring my cabinet makeover. Her site is chalk full of awesome DIY inspiration. Get on over there and start a project now!

3. Please can I move in?



I definitely would not say no to this house and these amazing views! I think I need to move out west...



4. Get in my belly... Blueberry Lemon Doughnuts



Oh My Goodness! These look sooooooo amazing. Has anyone ever made homemade doughnuts before? I may just have to try this out because holy man they look so good. My only worry is that they will be so awesome I will eat all of them in one sitting!




5. Tee shirt of the week from Patagonia



The mister has this shirt (obviously in men's and not in seafoam green) and I loved it so much I ordered one for myself. I got it in black. Five dollars of the sale of the shirt goes to the Save the Waves Organization The protect the beaches from getting bought up and over developed from retarded developers who want to do things like put up condos and McMansions. It's a great organization. Go check them out.


So this weekend marks the start of my vacation. I'm not going anywhere but have lots of projects I need to get completed. One being SOAP. I promise to post and let you all in on the business - the name..the logo..the product..We also have a mega BBQ to attend on Saturday. The mister and I are both not big on huge gatherings. We both have anxieties and, well, I don't do well with masses of screaming children. So hopefully that won't be going on or I will be looking for an escape route rather quickly. But it's at my sister's place - so you know - there will bouncing on the jumpy pillow, playing with sling shots and pedal carts. And of course playing with puppies as they just got THREE! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!