Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Mid week update..


I have been having such a nice vacation. Every morning I'm out in the gardens..then making soap..then crocheting. What a life, if only it was like this every week. Maybe some day. Good music makes it all the better too.




Here is a small teaser of my daily life as of late.

Nothing is better than the morning sun in the gardens..

Purple balloon flowers.

SOAP!! 

I have seven flavors made so far (2 are still in the molds until tomorrow morning)


Lemon Poppy seed, Lavender, Lemongrass & Pink Grapefruit w/ Calendula flowers, Creamsicle, and French Green Clay.

They are coming together..today I made Bentonite and Australian Blue Wash Clay. Can't wait to see how those turn out. I promise a post with all the details and everything very very soon. I never like to show things before they are perfect!


Then I've decided to also offer some handmade, crocheted washcloth / scrubbies to the new shop too. Here is a sneak peak..



Ok, I'm off to crochet for a while. I hope everyone is having a nice week. I'm not trying to rub it in, but my week has been so relaxing and definitely what I needed after so much stress at my job...