Friday, August 10, 2012

fff vol 27

Favorite finds from the last week: 


1. Etsy find of the week: Knitting Dreams



I don't even know how to express how much I LOVE these little guys! I had such a hard time just posting one. They are all way too adorable. I think I need to ask her for an interview!


2. Blog of the week: 



Jen over at Red Parka Diaries is a new blog I've been reading and really enjoying. She is such a sweetie. Please go check her out and hello.

3. Please can I move in?





This is one seriously amazing art studio! I am so jealous and look at that view!


4. Get in my belly... 



I love baking, but oddly one thing I've never made was a cheesecake. I've really never been a  huge fan of it. I like them when they are airy and light, almost whippy? Does that make sense?! I don't like the super dense ones, or chocolate ones. Yuck. No. I like a classic cheesecake, very teeny slice. Maybe this summer I will attempt to make one and post my results. 


5. Tee shirt of the week from Maiden Voyage Clothing





This shop has so many cool tee shirts that I think my mister would really like. But I want this one for myself! It looks so cozy.



So my week off has finally come to a close. We have plans to head out to an auction tomorrow because there is a glass kiln at it. Hopefully it will go for super cheap. I mean really, who needs/wants a glass kiln around these parts?! Hopefully just me! So no farmer's market. I'm bummed but really hopeful for the kiln. So I'm crossing my fingers that it pays off. Especially because the auction is about an hour away. It will be a let down if we don't come back with something! 

Oh, how I am going to miss being on vacation! I've had so much fun getting up, working in my gardens, making soaps and crocheting my days away. Now if only I lived out in the wooded mountains somewhere and this was my daily life...

Well my zucchini bread is almost ready (the house smells so delicious right now) and then more crocheting! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Any plans??