Friday, August 24, 2012

fff vol 29


Favorite finds from the last week: 

1. Etsy find of the week: Cherry Dog Bed




This dog bed is simply gorgeous! Unfortunately it's a bit out of my price range but one can dream of having beautiful things, right?


2. Blog of the week: 



If you don't know Nina, you should. We actually "met" through Etsy and formed an amazing friendship. She's from Norway and is simply the coolest. I dream of one day saving up my pennies to go visit her because it sounds breathtaking where she lives. Check out her blog though. It's filled with Etsy interviews and vintage treasures. She always picks out the most amazing finds.


3. Please can I move in?



This room is so fascinating to me. I just keep staring at it and exploring the shelves. I would love to have a room full of shelves with random objects. 


4. Get in my belly... Red Currant and Poppy Seed Bread




After making two batches of poppy seed soap - both failing to keep the scent (we won't talk about my frustration here!) I've been craving some poppy seed bread..and boy does this one look so tasty!


5. Tee shirt of the week from Alberto Cerriteno



This tee shirt is perfect. I love the colors and design. It is a shirt that definitely looks as though it should be part of my collection.


I'm so happy for it to finally be the weekend. It was a very long week at work and I've super excited for this weekend because (fingers crossed) K's truck should be completed!! This means an adventure is in store! Now everyone PLEASE, fingers crossed..it's been far, far too long to get this thing on the road!

Anyone have any exciting adventures planned?