Friday, August 31, 2012

fff vol 30


Favorite finds from the last week: 

1. Etsy find of the week: Squirrel Spoon

I just love this print from Sandra Dieckmann Illustration. Fall is my favorite time of year and the cooler nights are making me so excited and are making me crave falling leaves, hoodie sweatshirts and camp fires.


2. Blog of the week: Outliving the Bastards





"We left conventional living for something a bit more adventurous. This is our journey out of SF to life on the road with no finalized destination. "So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space." - Edward Abbey"

This couple is amazing. I am in awe and envy over their life of adventure and unconvention. 

3. Please can I move in?



All that's missing is a garden..


4. Get in my belly... 




the mister was saying last night that every house should have a minimum of four boxes of brownie mix on hand at any given time. ever since he said that I have been craving brownies. ..yum... brownies....


5. Tee shirt of the week from Threadless



Threadless is having another $9.99 sale. Always the best time to stock up on lots of great shirts!



Soooo glad it's friday! We already had Monday off for the holiday, but I have the entire week off! Woo hoo. (Yes another vacation haha) Last of my soaps will be made and then work on my lip balms and finishing up packaging and crocheting scrubbies. 

This long weekend I am mainly looking forward to finally getting back to the Farmer's Market. We haven't been able to go for the last three Saturdays (hence the reason why I haven't had a market post in a while) due to either one of us having to work or having projects to do out of town. It will be nice to see all the vendors again and get some fresh goodness. We are totally out of our yummy butter and I'm also out of my jams that I get there. Other than that. I believe the mister will be working on last minute finishes on the truck. Hopefully he can get it all set so that we can take it for an adventure on Sunday! 

What are your plans for the weekend?