Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Calling all Etsy shop owners!!


Do you own an Etsy shop? More specifically, do have a handmade Etsy shop? If you answered yes to both.. would you like to be featured in my weekly behind the scenes interview?

I have decided to do a double showing for the holiday season. I will have 4 slots available and they will be featured on Saturdays. (If someone is really ambitious and gets back to me ASAP - I could even slide you in for THIS Saturday. But that needs to be a VERY quick turn around!)

Dates available:

November 17th  taken
November 24th  taken
December 1st  taken
December 8th

First come first served. Please do not respond here - send me an email to veranellies at gmail dot com and I will schedule you in and get you the interview template, if you have a specific weekend you wanted please let me know and I will do the best I can to accommodate.

Happy Holidays Everyone!