Friday, November 23, 2012

fff vol 42


Favorite finds from the last week: 


1. Etsy find of the week:


I've talked about it before.. I've been on a quest to find the perfect turquoise ring for many years. Specifically one that looks like the one my grandmother always wore. I've found a few that have come close, but none that captured the exact look. When I found this one I immediately fell in love with it. Its different than hers -  but I think in a good way. In a way that would make it mine, but still reminiscent of hers. Maybe I havent found one like hers because I'm not meant to.. I'm meant to have one of my own with a touch of her. If that is the case.. this ring fits the bill perfectly.


2. Blog of the week: 



I came across Mel, via Nicole and have been reading her blog ever since. It's a funny thing how bloggers seem to form little mini clicks and run in the same circles. I love my little circle of friends I've met and continue to meet. So head on over and say hi to Mel. She's awesome. She's sarcastic. She's creative. You'll love her!
.


3. Please can I move in?



If I ever find myself in Stockholm looking for a place to live. These apartments would be pretty high on my list. An old industrial building has been turned into beautiful apartments. They are even going to have a dog spa! Yes, please. I'll live there.


4. Get in my belly... 



These pumpkin cookies look absolutely delicious. I've never liked pumpkin pie, I think because the texture grosses me out. But pumpkin cookies or pumpkin doughnuts, yes I will eat any day of the week. I must try these!


5. Tee shirt of the week from Bark Decor



A wild catalope shirt. Do I need to say anything more?!


Today we are starting on a huge renovation project. Yes, I will document the process! Three days of full on hard core work, with a break to go to the farmer's market tomorrow of course. What are your weekend plans?