Saturday, March 24, 2012

feeling a tad numb..

I started the weekend excited to try and accomplish a huge laundry list of errands, projects and adventures.. instead I feel halted in my tracks and now I have this devastated, numb feeling.
I started my morning at 5:30am. The girls get up and well, once they are up and jumping all around it's impossible for me to get back to sleep. I decided to start my OT for work right away so I could get it out of the way then move into the fun stuff. Well, besides doing my taxes..which is where the devastation lies..

I'm not going to turn this into a "pity me" post. I just feel completely - well annoyed! This is the first year ever that we owe in. I thought we would be totally good to go because of me having still having been in school part time last year. I was expecting a certain amount, which is the usual amount we roughly get each year. I mean, I had basically banked on having "x" amount to put away because we have a few pretty big projects we had to get done this year. But now instead. I have to use the bonus I just got from work to pay taxes! How did this happen? So I'm kind of double-down and at a basic wash seeing that the bonus was going to be allocated to go toward the home projects as well. But now the bonus will pay the taxes.

Sorry, this may be taboo to talk about. I'm just upset and well, just have no idea what we are going to do now. So I feel I have the right to say this sucks! So yup, sucky-suck. 

Hope everyone is having a better Saturday than I am! But I'm going to move into my fun projects in the hopes it raises my spirits.