Monday, March 05, 2012

mcm#5


Today I thought instead of giving a history lesson, I would give you some inspiration to maybe change up your kitchen canisters. 



This is my favorite set I have ever seen, I've never seen this set before but I really really want it!

This one is really charming, I love the pasta container and of course anything that is that minty goodness color holds a special place in my heart.


Very interesting, stackable set

Amazing faux wood set

You can never go wrong with an amazing set of chrome canisters

Some vintage Lustroware, always a good choice..

and hey.. if you have moved out of Mid Century Modern and want to go Kitschy with some 70's Mushroom Canisters, I won't stop you - I'll even give you 10% off! (send me an email and I'll get you a nice little discount code to use!)

Happy Monday everyone!