Tuesday, March 06, 2012

a mini shop update

more baby blankets posted!

okay I have been crocheting up a storm on these baby blankets- so it's time to take a mini break and tonight I will be starting a throw blanket for us adult sized humans. 

i am really excited with how they came out. I'm a tad disappointed with the red, yellow and black one though. I had every intention of adding blue to it and had the perfect blue for it- but I didn't plan it out well. So I ran out of rows. I guess I probably should have just then decided to turn it into a larger granny - maybe if it doesn't sell I will take out the last finishing row and add to it. we'll see..



But this one..this one is my favorite so far...



Both are now listed in my Etsy shop, if you are interested.


Also stay posted with your chance to possibly win one of these blankets or a custom creation. More details to follow on Monday.